Friday, January 3, 2014

What are you doing right now?

Can I ask you a question? What are you doing right now as you read this? Are you accomplishing your Goals or are you just waiting for a miracle. See what i have been doing is waiting for a miracle to occur weather it's someone calling me saying your in our fashion designing business. Or someone hiring me but obiesly no one hires anyone without an application or an interview. So there I am just waiting and waiting and waiting until I noticed that all I'm doing is just sitting doing nothing. Until I noticed that sitting isn't going to get me nowhere so that's when I finally had the guts to get up and say let me start applying for jobs and let me start working on my fashion designing portfolio and let me start writting and let me start working to get my bumb out of the chair. And know I'm going step by step to what I would love to accomplish weather it's becoming a fashion designer or writting blogs to inspire girls and guys like me.
So What Are You Doing today? Don't get dismotivated but only motivated. Write this question in a journal and under the question write what you are doing. Then open it up again next year and look through it and check if you have pushed yourself one step closer to your goals in life. But remember the key to improving is by motivatin yourself everyday. You have power to become whom ever you want it's all in your head. Just like me you can get up and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH".

No comments:

Post a Comment